Lenses for your Life
Progressive lenses (no-line) offer a seamless progression through three fields of vision; Distance, Intermediate (computer), and Near (reading).
Office lenses relieve sore neck and eye fatigue in computer users by providing two fields of vision; intermediate (computer) and Near (reading).
Lined Multifocal Lenses
Bifocal lenses offer two fields of vision in one lens; distance and reading.
Trifocal lenses offer three fields of vision in one lens; distance, intermediate, and reading.
Single Vision Lenses
Single vision lenses have one field of vision for distance.
- Anti-Reflective Coating: Reduces reflections, blocks UV rays, and helps prevent scratches.
- Blue-Light Coating: Similar to AR with additional protection from harmful blue-light in electronics and LED lights.
- Transitions: Photochromatic lenses turn dark when exposed to UV light.
- Polarized: Sunglass lenses that cut glare from water and snow.
- Tint: Comes in a variety of shades and colors.